Days Inn By Wyndham Cheyenne
Awarded 2016 “Best of the Best Award” for all Days Inn hotels. The Cheyenne Days Inn offers affordable rates, quality accommodations, and genuine Western hospitality. Whether you arrive by horse, buggy, train, or car, park yourself at our Inn and claim one of our warm and comfortably decorated rooms to be your home away from home.
Guests of the Days Inn Cheyenne, WY hotel will appreciate the non-smoking hotel, free hot-breakfast buffet which includes eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast and waffles, biscuits and gravy as well as a deluxe free full continental breakfast bar for all registered guests.
The indoor pool and hot tub offer relaxation to those who just want to lounge around. Additional amenities include free local calls, high-speed internet, free coffee, refrigerators and microwave ovens.
Learn history at Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum and Wyoming State Museum, or visit the historic Governor’s Mansion. Tour the University of Wyoming campus, or stroll through scenic Cheyenne Botanical Gardens. If you love the great outdoors, hike, bike, fish, or swim at Holiday Park, Gowdy State Park, or Vedauwoo Recreation Area. Explore Terry Bison Ranch, where you can take a railway tour, ride horses, or hop on the Kid Corral rides. Whatever your pleasure, whatever the season, Cheyenne’s Days Inn is where outstanding lodging, amenities, and service are offered with value and a smile.
- Awarded 2016 “Best of the Best Award” for all Days Inn hotels.
Features and Accommodations
- FREE hot buffet & deluxe continental breakfast
- FREE high-speed Internet in all guestrooms
- FREE business center with Internet
- State-of-the-art fitness room available 24 hours
- FREE evening snack and fresh popcorn
- No additional charge for children under 17
- Coffeemaker, safe, refrigerator, and hair dryer in all guestrooms
- Pet-friendly rooms available
- Special needs and smoking rooms available
- Guest laundry on-site
- Large indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna
- Most rooms with microwaves
- Party/community room
- Meeting rooms
- Large guest family rooms with bunk beds
- 2-room suites available
- Whirlpool suites available
- RV and large vehicle parking
- Outback Steakhouse next door
- Cheyenne Frontier Days (Every July) –3 mi
- State Capitol –2.5 mi
- WY State Museum & Historical Society –2 mi
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center –2.5 mi
- Lions Park –3 mi
- Frontier Park –3 mi.
- State Parks –15 mi
- Restaurants and shopping –5 mi
- Downtown Historic District –2 mi
- Botanical Gardens –3 mi
- Cheyenne Airport –4.5 mi
- Frances E. Warren Air Force Base –2 mi